Any ideas why I can't print from Word v.X?

C

cfw0047

Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded from a PowerMac G4 laptop to a Mac Mini. I had the MacStore migrate my data for me, and for some reason I can not print from Word. I'm able to print from other programs (Things and Firefox for example) as well as from Excel and Entourage. But when I try to print from Word all I get is a blank page from the printer. I've re-installed Word to no avail.

Any ideas?

C

CyberTaz

Answered elsewhere. Please return to your original message to view
replies... It's pointless for anyone to waste time answering your questions
if you aren't going to read the responses.

C

cfw0047

Interesting. My original attempt to post this question was met with an "error" message by the web-site. I assumed this meant it did not post and while I had requested emails to alert me to replies, I did not receive any emails alerting me to replies.

So, pardon me for posting twice. I will go search for the original message and hope that it provides some answers.

Thank you for notifying me of the fact that the original msg was posted and given a reply. Not sure I appreciate the condescending tone, but I suppose it's understandable given the circumstance. Perhaps next time you'll reserve judgment until having more information. :)

C

CyberTaz

Sorry if you were offended but this sort of replication happens frequently &
when you volunteer as much time here as most of us do you learn to come
straight to the point. It isn't a matter of condescension, it's just that
playing with words in order to phrase such points in a 'politically correct'
manner isn't something we have the luxury of spending the time to do.

Had your second post stated that you were having trouble with the web UI
rather than being a virtual carbon copy of the first, perhaps the response
would have been different :)

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

L

LauraA

cfw0047 and Bob bring up an important issue: kindness. I am a writer, so please allow me to gently suggest your typing trend towards: "We are ready to help and in fact may have already helped. Please see _______, and if those answers aren't your cup of tea, definitely come back to us. Thanks for your post."

Ask a Question