APA 5th ed. Reference Citations

K

khmccreedy

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm trying to list references for a paper and need the second line of the reference to indent so that it is a "hanging indentation" (APA 5th ed. format). Every time I hit tab to indent the second line of text, the first line tabs over also. I can't fix it with the space bar, either. Any suggestions?

B

BobpHogan

I'm trying to list references for a paper and need the second line of the reference to indent so that it is a "hanging indentation" (APA 5th ed. format). Every time I hit tab to indent the second line of text, the first line tabs over also. I can't fix it with the space bar, either. Any suggestions?

Highlight your reference list. Then select format, paragraph, special, hanging. That will do it. You can highlight all your references at one time if you wish. -Bob H

K

khmccreedy

I'm trying to list references for a paper and need the second line of the reference to indent so that it is a "hanging indentation" (APA 5th ed. format). Every time I hit tab to indent the second line of text, the first line tabs over also. I can't fix it with the space bar, either. Any suggestions?
>
> Highlight your reference list. Then select format, paragraph, special, hanging. That will do it. You can highlight all your references at one time if you wish. -Bob H
Hi Bob, thanks much, I'll give it a go... appreciate your help!

Ask a Question