Blank Page After Envelope-Label Wizard

Reaction score
Every time I use the Envelope & Label Wizard to print my envelope directly, a blank page also prints. I'm not adding the envelope to my document; I'm highlighting the address for the envelope, clicking the Wizard from my Quick Access Toolbar, then clicking Print to print the envelope. I have made no changes to this window or any other preferences. It just started happening out of the blue. How do I fix this?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Every time I use the Envelope & Label Wizard to print my envelope directly, a blank page also prints. I'm not adding the envelope to my document; I'm highlighting the address for the envelope, clicking the Wizard from my Quick Access Toolbar, then clicking Print to print the envelope. I have made no changes to this window or any other preferences. It just started happening out of the blue. How do I fix this?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I am having the exact same issue. Just started today. I have spent the better part of the morning trying to figure out how to fix this.

Reaction score
The only work around I have found is click on "add to document" from the envelope wizard and then set my printer to only print page 1. I print the envelope then click the undo button to remove the envelope from the document and then print the document. It involves a few more steps but it beats printing an extra blank page with every envelope

Reaction score
Also having the same issue here. 2 separate clients with two different printers. 1 HP, and 1 Brother printer.

With brother I found in the preferences > advanced > other print settings. There was an option here to skip blank pages that resolved it.

However, for the HP printer I am still trying to combat the issue. I have reinstalled everything I can think of including the office suite.

Reaction score
Also having the same issue here. 2 separate clients with two different printers. 1 HP, and 1 Brother printer.

With brother I found in the preferences > advanced > other print settings. There was an option here to skip blank pages that resolved it.

However, for the HP printer I am still trying to combat the issue. I have reinstalled everything I can think of including the office suite.
I have a Brother and that worked as well. Thank you!

Reaction score
Ironically, because I work in two different offices, I actually have a Brother in one office and a HP in another! I will have to try that for the Brother when I'm in that office on Wednesday. I'll have to check out the settings on my HP to see if there is something on there. Thanks for your input.

Ask a Question