Calendar events disappearing

A

APR

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange On the cloud-based calendar, I lose some future and almost all past calendar events that are outside of the current-month window. The losses happen after Entourage "syncs" with Exchange. (I do not use the local-based calendar.)

The problem affects most future events save for those that recur in perpetuity; eg birthdays. If they recur once a week for a month or two, they are lost. Ditto for single future events. The past events are all lost save perpetually recurring events.

From what I can tell, the appointments do not seem to be making it into Exchange, as they do not show up on OWA. My firm runs Exchange 2003. They have version 2010 on the update plan, but there is no use holding my breath. Everyone else uses Windows and outlook 2003, so there is no hurry.

FYI--I connect to Exchange via an https://OWA URL. I am not having trouble synching email. I am not running Apple sync services--way too many problems. Emptying the local calendar-folder cache does nothing to solve the problem.

Having surveyed all 156 forum results on this issue, I see that lost appointments are a pervasive problem. Unfortunately, there seem to be no solutions other than emptying caches. Any help would be much appreciated. In the business world, missed appointments are professionally unacceptable. Thanks!

Ask a Question