Can I create a reverse image of a Word document?



How do I create a reverse (or mirror) image of a Word document (Word 2003)?
My page contains an object formatted in Adobe and Word Art fields. I need to
convert to a reverse image to print on iron-on transfer sheets. I could not
find a printer command that allows me to do this.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

There's no built-in Word feature to do this, but many printers offer the
option. Examine your printer Properties for a "flip horizontal," "mirror
image," "T-shirt transfer" or other similar option. Note, however, that
color inkjet printers are more likely to have such an option than monochrome

If your printer does not have such an option, then see and/or, both of which deal with rotating and
flipping text and graphics.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question