Entourage & Exchange

R

rkdickson

Entourage 2008 v. 12.1.4 - error"Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password" Outlook Web Access Exchange Server

The username and password are correct, but this error often is returned rendering Entourage useless for accessing email and calendar events from the exchange server. The data base has been deleted, Microsoft Office 2008 removed and re-installed along with updates.

The error is still occurring! Entourage is able to logon for a bit, makes the connection and fills the database with all sent and received emails, calendar events etc. And then it stops working and returns the Logon Failure error. The system administrator has no record in the system logs of failed attempts to access my account.

Any advice?

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Entourage 2008 v. 12.1.4 - error"Logon failure: unknown user name or bad
password" Outlook Web Access Exchange Server

If I quite remember, a service pack for the Excahgne servers themselves
should have addressed this issue. You can ask the network admin whether
the server is perfectly iup to date.

Alternatively, it could be an issue with Kerberos if you are using this
authentication method on the Mac....

Corentin

PS: instead of asking a new question in an old thread, you should try
create a new one instead...

L

Leanne McWaters

For the second time I accept an update proposed by entourage automatically
and then lose all my emails and contacts.

Others have seem problem? If so, weshould all stop buying microsoft products?

P

Peter

I have an Entourage crashing problem. It started with 2004 and continued when I upgraded to 2008. It just started to happen a week ago and it is only when Entourage tries to sync from home to a university network. Both the OS and Office are the latest updates. It never crashes when off-line. Also when I set up a POP account to another email account on my ISP it worked fine. Would a change to the exchange server settings cause Entourage to fall over? Any thoughts? Thanks.

W

William Smith [MVP]

Leanne said:
For the second time I accept an update proposed by entourage
automatically and then lose all my emails and contacts.

Others have seem problem? If so, weshould all stop buying microsoft
products?

For the second time? I see no other post by the name you've used here.
You are posting your message in a long thread where everyone has jumped
in with his own issue and confused the whole conversation.

If you have an answer or comment for the original poster then please
respond within that thread. Otherwise, if you're looking for a solution
to your own problem -- no matter how similar to someone else's -- then
begin your own thread. Similar problems may not have the same solutions.

Please, include your software versions and what you've tried already to
fix the problem.

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>
YouTalk <http://nine.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/youtalk>
Twitter: follow <http://twitter.com/meck>

W

William Smith [MVP]

Peter said:
I have an Entourage crashing problem. It started with 2004 and
continued when I upgraded to 2008. It just started to happen a week
ago and it is only when Entourage tries to sync from home to a
university network. Both the OS and Office are the latest updates. It
never crashes when off-line. Also when I set up a POP account to
another email account on my ISP it worked fine. Would a change to the
exchange server settings cause Entourage to fall over? Any thoughts?

If you have an answer or comment for the original poster then please
respond within that thread. Otherwise, if you're looking for a solution
to your own problem -- no matter how similar to someone else's -- then
begin your own thread. Similar problems may not have the same solutions.

--

bill

J

jpf566

Ok, I am having a very odd character problem with MS Entourage 04…and another odd issue with Dreamweaver that may be related. I will explain them below.

Entourage
=======
Randomly when I get an email (I think it primarily happens with certain HTML emails) the characters will be crazy and jumbled looking! Easiest way to explain it is to show a picture so that's what I have done. FYI My character set is set to Auto.http://sheffield.gomft.com/fontissue.jpg

M

ms library lady

For the second time I accept an update proposed by entourage automatically
and then lose all my emails and contacts. > > Others have seem problem?
If so, weshould all stop buying microsoft products?

Having the same problem as well...just accepted the update and lost all of my emails and contact information...entourage is now acting like i am using it for the first time...arghhhhhh!!

thank goodness i also run mac mail so most of my important items are there also for my .mac account...but lost everything that was in my other accounts.

is there any way to recover the missing mail?

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

ms library lady said:
Having the same problem as well...just accepted the update and lost all
of my emails and contact information...entourage is now acting like i am
using it for the first time...arghhhhhh!!

Have you moved your Microsoft User Data folder or any of its subfolders
outside the ~/Documents folder?? If yes, move them back and it should
all come back to life.

Corentin

B

BD1313

Please help we seem to be experiencing all sorts of weird issues with our clients on Office 2008 w/ Leopard and Exchange 2000. A lot of our executive team seem to be having issues with calender items disappearing from their calender, unable to view details of their meetings in entourage they simply show up as 'calender items' and unable to view its content. Some of these users also have a delegate who is on a Windows machine and not sure if this is causing any issues(it really shouldnt) Although she sees the problems that this Executive is having.

M

Ms Library Lady

:

Having the same problem as well...just accepted the update and lost
all > of my emails and contact information...entourage is now acting like
i am > using it for the first time...arghhhhhh!!

Have you moved your Microsoft User Data folder or any of its subfolders
outside the ~/Documents folder?? If yes, move them back and it should
all come back to life.

Corentin

-- Corentin,

Checked what you suggested and the MS user data folder is still located in the documents folder...did not move anything on my own, as stated above...allowed office to do an update and everything disappeared. if you can suggest anything else, would greatly appreciate it...but thanks for all your help so far.

Ms Library Lady

M

Miles Lechtman

I have Office 08 and in the last couple of days Entourage is always sending a message that never shows up in the sent files. I just sent a bunch of emails to my son and Entourage said it was sending 7 messages and when it was all finished only 6 showed up in the sent file and it started
to send another message.

J

Jamie Linder

I need to share multiple and non-default Calendars on Exchange between Outlook 2007 & Entourage 2008. We have successfully exchanged calendars on all ouf our Outlook users' accounts, but for the few we have a the Mac, I only seem to be able to pull into Entourage the other users -- default -- calendar; but not multiple calendars; even after they have set permissions. Other Outlook users get the email invitation, but the Entourage users do not have the "Open this Calendar" button.

J

Jamie Linder

To clarify my above post even further, the question is: How can I pull in those multiple, shared calendars from Outlook 2007 users on the Exchange Server (2007) into Entourage 2008? All we seem to be able to pull are the Outlook users default calendar. We have updated the Mac and the Office package with any recent patches. Please help me help our Macs and PCs to share calendars!

J

Julius Lopez

Jeffrey Byrne wrote: > I made the unhappy mistake of buying the Home/Student
Edition today > thinking Entourage's Exchange limitations were the same
as the previous > versions, not removed entirely! I am happy to connect
to my > institution's Exchange setup with IMAP, but my real problem is
accessing > an additional mailbox that I have now been cut off from. Is
there any way > to access this with IMAP (in Outlook you would use the
'Add mailbox' > option)? Any help would be enormously appreciated.

Add the other mailbox as another account, either as an IMAP account or
an Exchange account (depending on the particulars of your server). Tools
Accounts.

-- Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois (e-mail address removed) | Finger/Web for PGP
& S/MIME (e-mail address removed) | <http://www.lull.org/adam/>

WTF! If Apple is able to license MAPI for iPhone, you'd think MBU would be able to get it to work within their own products! What's this about creating more accounts. That's BS. Get it working. That's what everyone is asking for, why not just give users what they want. Heck, create a Business version with full Exchange functionality. Create an upgrade to Entourage or plug in that will provide it. Whatever it takes, people have been asking for this for years, what's it going to take?

W

William Smith [MVP]

Julius said:
WTF! If Apple is able to license MAPI for iPhone, you'd think MBU
would be able to get it to work within their own products! What's
this about creating more accounts. That's BS. Get it working. That's
what everyone is asking for, why not just give users what they want.
Heck, create a Business version with full Exchange functionality.
Create an upgrade to Entourage or plug in that will provide it.
Whatever it takes, people have been asking for this for years, what's
it going to take?

Apple did not license MAPI. They licensed ActiveSync, which is a
completely different technology.

MAPI is a de-emphasized protocol in Exchange. It will be going away.
<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa998911.aspx>

You're not speaking to Microsoft here. This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup
where Entourage users help other Entourage users. Please be sure to let
Microsoft know you'd like to see this feature in future versions by
using the Help --> Send Feedback mechanism in any Office application.

--

bill

H

Harry

Is entourage completely capable of sending mass emails? If a group has upwards of 1000 contacts will it still work? I assume it is capable but before I invest the time in copying all my contacts I'd like to know it will work.
Thanks

D

Dan

Here's my latest problem. Start Entourage and get a Microsoft Sync crash. It continues to try and restart and here's the error log:

Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0

Error Signature:
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date/Time: 2008-12-31 10:20:24 -0800
Application Name: Microsoft Sync Services
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.entourage.syncservices12
Application Signature: MSS1
Application Version: 12.1.5.081119
Crashed Module Name: unknown
Crashed Module Version: unknown
Crashed Module Offset: unknown
Blame Module Name: unknown
Blame Module Version: unknown
Blame Module Offset: unknown
Application LCID: 1033
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409

Thread 0 crashed:

# 1 0x6e756f63 in ( + 0x00000000)
# 2 0x95b4ee3b in .objc_class_name_List + 0x95A46CFB (libobjc.A.dylib + 0x00009e3b)
# 3 0x919b4d87 in .objc_class_name___NSCFSet + 0x91869E47 (CoreFoundation + 0x000dfd87)
# 4 0x919b7d03 in .objc_class_name___NSCFSet + 0x9186CDC3 (CoreFoundation + 0x000e2d03)
# 5 0x000070b8 in __mh_execute_header + 0x000060B8 (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x000060b8)
# 6 0x0001b93c in __mh_execute_header + 0x0001A93C (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x0001a93c)
# 7 0x0001b7cc in __mh_execute_header + 0x0001A7CC (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x0001a7cc)
# 8 0x0000c0fc in __mh_execute_header + 0x0000B0FC (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x0000b0fc)
# 9 0x0000274a in __mh_execute_header + 0x0000174A (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x0000174a)
# 10 0x00002671 in __mh_execute_header + 0x00001671 (Microsoft Sync Services + 0x00001671)

X86 Thread State:
eax: 0x00003a74 ebx: 0x919c1fd1 ecx: 0x95b5b64c edx:0x1655c940
edi: 0x1655c940 esi: 0x95be521c ebp: 0xbffff788 esp:0xbffff73c
ss: 0x0000001f eip: 0x6e756f63 cs: 0x00000017 ds:0x0000001f
es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037 eflags:0x00010202

Thread 1:

# 1 0x910de2e6 in _signgam + 0x90F373C2 (libSystem.B.dylib + 0x000012e6)
# 2 0x91165eab in _signgam + 0x90FBEF87 (libSystem.B.dylib + 0x00088eab)
# 3 0x00035d7d in _MerpCreateSession + 0x00000B07 (merp + 0x00002d7d)
# 4 0x000353e5 in _MerpCreateSession + 0x0000016F (merp + 0x000023e5)
# 5 0x0003546c in _MerpCreateSession + 0x000001F6 (merp + 0x0000246c)
# 6 0x00035f25 in _MerpCreateSession + 0x00000CAF (merp + 0x00002f25)
# 7 0x9110f095 in _signgam + 0x90F68171 (libSystem.B.dylib + 0x00032095)
# 8 0x9110ef52 in _signgam + 0x90F6802E (libSystem.B.dylib + 0x00031f52)

X86 Thread State:
eax: 0xffffffa6 ebx: 0x91155287 ecx: 0xb00a0a5c edx:0x910de2e6
edi: 0x000001ac esi: 0xe0b8efce ebp: 0xb00a0ac8 esp:0xb00a0a5c
ss: 0x0000001f eip: 0x910de2e6 cs: 0x00000007 ds:0x0000001f
es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x0000001f gs: 0x00000037 eflags:0x00000206

Loaded modules:

0: Microsoft Sync Services (12.1.5.081119 Reg=en Loc=0x0409): /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Sync Services
1: merp: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/merp.framework/Versions/12/merp
2: EntourageSynchronization: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/EntourageSynchronization.framework/Versions/12/EntourageSynchronization
3: Netlib: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Netlib.framework/Versions/12/Netlib
4: PowerPlantCore: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/PowerPlantCore.framework/Versions/12/PowerPlantCore
5: Inquisitor (49 Reg=English Loc=0x0000): /Library/InputManagers/Inquisitor/Inquisitor.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Inquisitor
6: MicrosoftComponentPlugin: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/MicrosoftComponentPlugin.framework/Versions/12/MicrosoftComponentPlugin
7: PowerPlant: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/PowerPlant.framework/Versions/12/PowerPlant
8: EntourageCore: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/EntourageCore.framework/Versions/12/EntourageCore
9: EntourageLegacy: /Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Office/Microsoft Sync Services.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/EntourageLegacy.framework/Versions/12/EntourageLegacy
10: OpenTransport: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OpenTransport.framework/OpenTransport
11: AGL: /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
12: libRadiance.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
13: libffi.dylib: /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
14: SecurityFoundation: /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
15: PrintCore: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
16: libresolv.9.dylib: /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
17: ImageCapture: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
18: CommonPanels: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
19: ColorSync: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
20: libGLProgrammability.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
21: libgcc_s.1.dylib: /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
22: Kerberos: /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
23: OpenGL: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
24: NavigationServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
25: CoreGraphics: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
26: libSystem.B.dylib: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
27: Metadata: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
28: libxml2.2.dylib: /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
29: libPng.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
30: ATS: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
31: SystemConfiguration: /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
32: libTIFF.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
33: Security: /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
34: CoreText: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
35: SyncServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/SyncServices.framework/Versions/A/SyncServices
36: IOKit: /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
37: CoreFoundation: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
38: Ink: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
39: OSServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
40: libsqlite3.0.dylib: /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
41: Foundation: /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
42: libGL.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
43: libBLAS.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
44: libbsm.dylib: /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
45: CoreVideo: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
46: libGLU.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
47: Print: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
48: AudioUnit: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
49: libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
50: AudioToolbox: /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
51: AppKit: /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
52: QuartzCore: /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
53: InstallServer: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/InstallServer
54: CoreServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
55: SecurityInterface: /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
56: libbz2.1.0.dylib: /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
57: Help: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
58: Carbon: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
59: AE: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
60: SpeechSynthesis: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
61: Accelerate: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
62: libvDSP.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
63: libauto.dylib: /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
64: CarbonSound: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
65: CoreUI: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
66: LaunchServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
67: Cocoa: /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
68: libGLImage.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
69: libmathCommon.A.dylib: /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
70: libxslt.1.dylib: /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
71: libicucore.A.dylib: /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
72: ImageIO: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
73: libvMisc.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
74: HIServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
75: vecLib: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
76: QuickTime: /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
77: vecLib: /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
78: LangAnalysis: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
79: libobjc.A.dylib: /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
80: DesktopServicesPriv: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
81: CoreAudio: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
82: libLAPACK.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
83: OpenScripting: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
84: SecurityHI: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
85: CoreData: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
86: ApplicationServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
87: DiskArbitration: /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
88: vImage: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
89: libcups.2.dylib: /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
90: HTMLRendering: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
91: HIToolbox: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
92: libz.1.dylib: /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
93: DictionaryServices: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
94: libJPEG.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
95: SearchKit: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
96: QD: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
97: CarbonCore: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
98: libstdc++.6.dylib: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
99: libGIF.dylib: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
100: CFNetwork: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
101: SpeechRecognition: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

Operating System Information
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.6 (Build 9G55)
CPU: Intel Core Duo, Number: 2, Speed: 2147 MHz
gestaltPhysicalRAMSize err = 0, result = 2047 MB
gestaltSystemVersion err = 0, result = 0x1056
Screen: 1440 x 900, depth = 32, ltbr = 0, 0, 900, 1440

Microsoft Application Information:
Error Reporting UUID: 6CBEA155-EC3B-4655-928A-4E41BF7BDD8E
Time from launch: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 2 seconds
Total errors on this client: 82

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Dan said:
Here's my latest problem. Start Entourage and get a Microsoft Sync
crash.

Try disabling SyncServices in the Entoruage prefs.
It's either corruped data in the app itself or in the SyncService cache
(and the latest is fairly likely unfortunately). Hopefully, disabling,
witing a few hours (to let SyncService sync other things and hopefully
refresh the cache), then re-enabling will help you work around the
issue

Corentin

S

Sven

Entourage 2008 (12.1.4) & Exchange

My problem:
I'm able to connect to the server - public folders are shown as well. But Entourage do not sync my account. I'm also unable to send emails. It worked before but I guess that our IT departement did something with the Exchange Server.
It doesn't matter if I entered the Exchange name or the OWA address.

Any hints what I can do or try ?

Sven

Ask a Question