Error Accessing <File>

C

casualambience

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When trying to save my ppt. file (whether it it be pptx or ppt) I run into an error message saying, &quot;There was an error accessing .

I looked at preferences and went to advanced to see where PowerPoint was saving the file, but matching up location and/or changing file location hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

C

casualambience

I went about uninstalling and reinstalling the program and still I am unable to save any PowerPoints either in ppt. and/or pptx. I did, however, manager to find that although PowerPoint doesn't recognize where the file is, I can manage to find it searching all documents. It just seems that that the file saved can't be seen by PowerPoint.

C

casualambience

In addition to getting a error saying &quot;There was an error accessing file:name:pptx. I also get: &quot;PowerPoint cannot access file:name:pptx because the file has been moved or deleted.

Ask a Question