Extract all attachments from all received Outlook 365 (on my PC) emails to a Folder

Reaction score
For archival purposes I need to check I have all attachments extracted from all emails currently available on my account. I could do this one by one but there are too many. Is there any way or app that would do this for me? I've seen 2 or 3 but they weren't too successful. Basically I want something to open each email in a folder, check for attachments and if any found download them to a designated folder on my PC.

Reaction score
I also had the same problem roughly one month ago, I tried the manual method of extracting all attachments from all received Outlook 365 (on my PC) emails to a Folder, but it was not a simple procedure to delete or remove attachments, that's why I tried the osttopstapp IMAP Attachment Extractor Software, it is a perfect solution to extract IMAP server emails attachments. It is better than the manual method if you want your safe data you can try this software once. There is no file size limitation users can select multiple email attachments from different folders or files. With this application, users can extract email attachments from selective folders like inbox, outbox, sent items, drafts, etc., and also users have the option to choose desired attachment types like doc, xls, pdf, etc. This tool can work with Gmail, Outlook Office 365, AOL, G Suite, etc. If you want to learn more about their features you can try a free demo of the tool.

Ask a Question