Forwarding and Replying to Meeting Invites?

B

bluewave34

I'm using Entourage 2008 against an Exchange server at work. How come the events don't allow me to forward or reply to them as I can in Outlook? In outlook I can seemingly forward any meeting invite or reply if I have a question to the sender prior to actually accepting the meeting. But this doesn't seem available in Entourage?

Is there some setting I need to change? Is it only certain types of events that exhibit this behavior?

B

bluewave34

Looks like there are certain meetings in which the Event menu items for reply, reply all and forward are disabled and for some they are enabled. At first glance it appears as though meetings of which I have the original appt are fine.

Meetings in which an "Update" has been sent have the menu items disabled. Furthermore, these meetings don't seem to allow me to see the list of attendees any longer?

Perhaps its meetings that have been updated by the requestor that my delegate has accepted on my behalf?

Strange...

I can send pics if that will help...

Ask a Question