Help with stacked Cylinders and Labels

P

pixmanlajunta

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC MS Office 2008 on a Mac with Leopard 10.5. End result is for print.
My problem has to do with a nested cylinder chart. I need to show 6 cylinders for 6 compared markets.
I need to show a cumulative total on the 6 cylinders.
stats like 100 for the bottom and a total of 150 for the top, making the total cylinder 150 tall.
Right now if I put in the spreadsheet 100 and 150 I get a cylinder with the bottom 100 tall and the top 150 tall totaling 250. The numbers show up right when I add labels (which I need to have) but the proportions are wrong.
If I put in the spreadsheet 100 and 50 the proportions are right but the labels read 100 for the bottom and 50 for the total.
I need to be able to enter 100 for the bottom, 50 for the top, and have the labels show 100 and 150. (as an example)
My boss is sure there is a way to make the cylinders the right proportion and the labels correct.
I can't use pie chart in this application.

Also, how do I change the width of cylinders, bars, etc?
Thank you for your help in advance.
P

Ask a Question