How can I make movies in a slide play & pause simultaneously?

P

petula

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel

Regarding PowerPoint 2004 for Mac, would someone please help me to make several movies in a slide play & pause simultaneouslyT

I have a slide that contains several, embedded (inserted), Quicktime movies, each of duration 2 sec or 4 sec). They are set to loop.

I have experimented in Slide Show / Custom Animation. however, I have not succeeded in getting the desired simultaneous starting and pausing of the movies.

I want to be able to start and pause as many times as the audience desires before changing to the next slide in the presentation.

The closest I've come to date ia as follows.
in Slide Show / Custom Animation, I set a first 'Effect' in the 'Animation Order' pane by selecting 'Pause' and 'Start On Click' for one of the movies.
Then I set 'Effects' for each of the remaining movies by selecting 'Pause' and 'start With Previous'.

When I click on a clear blank space in the slide, all the movies start to loop. When I click again, all the movies pause. However, on the next click the slide changes to the next slide.

Ask a Question