Ink Guides Are Troublesome, sp1 fix?

P

peter

I have had such a terrible time dealing with ink guides. I am both not sure if i should stop using them (hide them and see what happens), or if SP1 offers hope for this problem. I think the functionality of onenote is compromised if I dont correct the guides it creates as im writing. On occasion it has forced me to miss important points of a discussion fiddiling with some ink guide. I could be writing a sentence and a new ink guide will appear in some strange part of the sentence, and I'll have 2 ink guide paragraphs for 1 sentence! Worse still: if I draw a big arrow it gets recognized as a Text ink guide rather than a graphical one. On occasion i'll go back and edit a sentence and instead of changing the origional text it puts a new ink guide over it! Also I could be writing a line of text within a blue line rule, and the ink guide will appear BELOW my text by 1 line exactly.
Are these issues solved in SP1? Do you users just shut off ink guides?

R

Raghu Prakash

Hi,

Well since you have mentioned about SP1. I would say why don't you try to
use it. It is Worth it. Trust me.
You also have other option to turn off Ink Groups:
On the Tools menu, click Show Ink Groups.
Note Writing guides are turned off by default.

Please let me know after you install SP1...

Thank you...

Raghu...

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Ask a Question