MS Project Highlighting MIA

Reaction score
After selecting a different date or duration in MS Project 2007, application of the changes
made for any task affected by are no longer being highlighted in blue. This was the case up until yesterday. I've selected the option Show Highlighting Value under View to ensure it was on; I've reset my computer, I've done a 'save as' each time, and I've followed suggestions made by q43 on project bloat at Microsoft Most Valuable Professional FAQs
So now what? I did recently get an error that I've reached formatting capacity of 64,000 cells and I've since cleared out any colored formatting to alleviate that. Could they be connected? I'm concerned the file is corrupted. I've got a 3,000 line schedule; no links to outside projects and no resource loading. I LIKE seeing what the changes are after I've altered a task.....I want to continue to see them. Help!

Ask a Question