Out of Office Rules Error

J

Jamie B

Good Afternoon All,

I was hoping that someone would be able to shed some light on a promblem I have having. We are running Outlook 2003 (latest patches) with Exchange 2000 Svr (SP3). When a user switches on their OOF for a period of days (e.g a week), and selects that ALL messages to be auto-forwarded to another user in that office. THe rule works fine for about a day, then all of a sudden stops working. I have checked the mailbox and OOF, and a red cross is next to the rule. If I un check the rule and then re-check, or switch off OOF and then switch back on again, rule starts working. To see if I could can any info I switched on logging on our Exchange Server, but about the only useful event was the one shown below. I have tried various search combinations on the KB, but I am unable to find anything relating to this problem. Any ideas??

Event Details
Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Category: Rules
Event ID: 1035
Type: Warning
Description: "The rule (1-61F687) with sequence number 100 is being ignored because it is in an error state.

The distinguished name of the owning mailbox is (username).
Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (Exchange)". "

Ask a Question