Positioning Insertion Point in One Note 2010

Reaction score
When clicking on a blank spot of a One Note page to place a text insertion point, a blinking insertion bar appears as expected. It is contained in an expandable box similar to a text box in a word processor. Not sure but this box may be called a note container.
I like many of these containers on a single page rather than just adding dissimilar notes in the same box.
The problem I run into is creating a new note container directly below an already existing note container. If I click to close (which is hard to judge because once outside the note container box the lines around it are not visible) it expands the existing container and the insertion bar appears within it. If get far enough away then there is a large gap between container boxes which then have to be repositioned to maintain an organized look to the page.
Is there a way to create a new note container box just below and aligned with an already existing container box?

Ask a Question