PowerPoint to DVD-music and video files

R

ragein

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I am in the process of creating a slide show presentation with a large amount of pictures, lots of simple animation/transitions, several songs, and a video. Before I go to the trouble of turning it into a DVD presentation, I would like to know if these will transfer as well.

When I saved it as a movie for QuickTime, I had to take the video out, the songs didn't play, and it only showed the finished product for each slide (the animation wasn't there). Since this greatly detracts from the effectiveness of the slideshow, I want to make sure that I can keep these files intact.

Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

J

Jim Gordon MVP

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I am in the process of creating a slide show presentation with a large amount of pictures, lots of simple animation/transitions, several songs, and a video. Before I go to the trouble of turning it into a DVD presentation, I would like to know if these will transfer as well.

When I saved it as a movie for QuickTime, I had to take the video out, the songs didn't play, and it only showed the finished product for each slide (the animation wasn't there). Since this greatly detracts from the effectiveness of the slideshow, I want to make sure that I can keep these files intact.

Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

Hi,

To get accurate capture of your presentation use SnapZpro by Ambrosia.

Then, use iDVD to create the DVD.

-Jim

Ask a Question