Presenter's Interface and Live Editing

A

accucomm

I would like the ability to customize the interface used during presentations. I'm using a 30-inch monitor, and the Presenter Tools interface is a huge waste of space.

Ideally, I would like the ability to freely customize the Presenter Tools interface with the following:

1. Run it in a resizable window and allow switching to other programs without disrupting the presentation.
2. Multi-column view of the presentation slides in a resizable pane. Basically the same functionality as Slide Sorter view. There should be a preference to have this replace the current side view in Presenter Tools or appear separately to give a bigger "bird's eye view" of the presentation.
3. Allow live editing of slides while a presentation is running. This would basically mean presenting the Normal view in a separate pane within the Presenter tools interface.

Here's what the Presenter Tools interface might look like on the screen:
Top left: Normal view
Top right: Current Presentation Tools interface
Bottom: Side Sorter view

This three pane (or more) window would be a godsend for anyone with a big monitor and lots of last-minute changes in their presentations.

Is it doable?

Ask a Question