purchasing Office 2016 on ebay

Reaction score
This past July I purchased Office 2016 Professional for $54 on ebay. The product worked for approx 1 month and then an error message appeared saying the product needs to be activated. When I attempted to activate using the code supplied with the disk, the new error message appeared saying the code was invalid.

Is this a common experience when buy Office on ebay? Does anyone know of a legitimate seller of Office on Ebay?

best, Aaron

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR REPLYING, although I am not comfortable with it. Over the last 10 years I have been able to purchase from ebay many items that fall under the definition "if the price is too good to be true" and have been very comfortable with the product & transactions. If anyone HAS purchased Msft Office 2016 on ebay, I & others would be interested in knowing how the product worked 6 months after installation. Best, Aaron

Ask a Question