Remove duplicate emails to same recipient email address

T

tjsmags

In emailing students (actually their parents) info about our school I want to
have the email remove duplicate recipient emails.

For example, I'll be sending an email to "ALL SCHOOL." In the distribution
list there may be the same email listed 4 different times for the 4 children
attending the school. Or, I may send an email to Kindergarten and 3rd grade
and both those grades have siblings, so they will get the email twice. How
do I have Outlook remove the duplicate emails?

R

Roady [MVP]

Duplicates received isn't the issue here. The OP asks if that when you add
the same address twice in the To rule if the receiver will receive it twice
as well. The answer is; No.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003

-----
Hello! There are many add-inns released to solve duplicate problem
I can advise this one " Duplicate Killer" - removes duplicates from
different MS Outlook items (contacts, calendars, mails)
Try - maybe it helps:
http://duplicatekiller.4team.biz/try_duplicatekiller.asp?pcode=607180190pwkkd3

Reaction score
If you want a solution to Remove duplicate emails to the same recipient email address then try to process with the help of SameTools Remove Outlook Duplicate Tool will help to offer an immediate solution to delete duplicate Outlook data. It can support both OST and PST files without impacting the original email attributes, formatting, and mailbox folder hierarchy, duplicates are deleted from PST files. Users will get the same format in the new PST file after removing it without losing a single piece of data. You can try the free trial to see more functions of the computer program. It works without Outlook after cleaning duplicate files and converting files into fresh data of your Outlook PST file. use their free demo version and this software has supported the latest and older versions of MS Outlook version of 2021 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Users can use it without having technical skills.

Reaction score
I have an Idea to remove duplicate emails to the same recipient email address without a technical error you can use the Softaken Outlook Duplicate Remover Software it is an instant solution to remove any duplicate emails and other files data that are saved in Outlook. Through the help of users can remove duplicate emails, contacts, calendars, and other data that you want to delete. This tool is the best way to resolve Outlook duplicate email issues with Outlook OST and PST files without facing a single technical error. This is the best solution to work with Outlook all versions files. Users can work on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista operating systems.

Ask a Question