RTf2 Lebans

A

A.C.

hi,

i have a problem with font in rtf2 lebans ocx.
When show the rtf2 toolbar a lot of of fonts are OpenType, so when i print report the size is different.
If i use font truetype what i see is what i print, the margins are the same.
So, if i go in the property of rtf2, fonts are truetype.
I see also the common dialog control, but font are the same (OpenType).
Is it possible to have a toolbar with the same font of the property rt2 ocx ?

thank you
alessandro

S

Stephen Lebans

I believe there is a sample RTF Toolbar included in the sample MDB you downloaded. If it's nto there then it is in the older non OCX version st the bottom of the RTF2 Web page. Just import it into your own MDB plus the standard Code module that supplies the functionality of the ToolBar.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans
http://www.lebans.com
Access Code, Tips and Tricks
Please respond only to the newsgroups so everyone can benefit.

hi,

When show the rtf2 toolbar a lot of of fonts are OpenType, so when i print report the size is different.

thank you
alessandro

A

A.C.

in my MDB there is the code (modRTF2ToolBar) and the included toolbar, but i see fonts OpenType and not TreType (just a little).

thanks
alessandro
"Stephen Lebans" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio I believe there is a sample RTF Toolbar included in the sample MDB you downloaded. If it's nto there then it is in the older non OCX version st the bottom of the RTF2 Web page. Just import it into your own MDB plus the standard Code module that supplies the functionality of the ToolBar.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

hi,

thank you
alessandro

A

A.C.

i forgot, version is Access 97!
"Stephen Lebans" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio I believe there is a sample RTF Toolbar included in the sample MDB you downloaded. If it's nto there then it is in the older non OCX version st the bottom of the RTF2 Web page. Just import it into your own MDB plus the standard Code module that supplies the functionality of the ToolBar.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

hi,

thank you
alessandro

S

Stephen Lebans

Hi Alessandro,
I'm sorry but I still do not understand your question.

Are you talking about which fonts show up in the standard Windows Font dialog that the ToolBar code calls?
If I remember correctly, the code contains an system font enumeration function to parse all of the available fonts on the system. I think it parses out the standard Bitmap fonts and only accepts True Type fonts. Have a look at the code.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

in my MDB there is the code (modRTF2ToolBar) and the included toolbar, but i see fonts OpenType and not TreType (just a little).

thanks
alessandro

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

hi,

thank you
alessandro

A

A.C.

hi Steve,

the font dialog inside the toolbar RTF2 show font that are different than fonts in the toolbar that i have in access97.
In access97 toolbar font are true type, in RTF2 toolbar just a little are true type.
The same problem i have if i use the commondialog control.(font are the same of rtf2)
So, font in access97 are internal ?
But the problem is when i print the report, because report use different font ( i select printer font yes or no is the same) and i have margin different from the forms.

thanks
alessandro

"Stephen Lebans" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio Hi Alessandro,
I'm sorry but I still do not understand your question.

Are you talking about which fonts show up in the standard Windows Font dialog that the ToolBar code calls?
If I remember correctly, the code contains an system font enumeration function to parse all of the available fonts on the system. I think it parses out the standard Bitmap fonts and only accepts True Type fonts. Have a look at the code.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

thanks
alessandro

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

hi,

thank you
alessandro

Ask a Question