Shared Exchange calendars stopped in Entourage

S

Stevey

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hi All

I've got a Win2k3 Small Business Server with Exchange. It's a really simple setup with about 30 PCs and a couple of Snow Leopard MacBooks.

I have some users with their calendars shared to other users as a "Reviewer". Initially this worked fine on the PCs with Outlook and on the Macs with Entourage but in the last couple of weeks the shared calendars have disappeared from the Entourage calendars and any attempt to add them again either leads to empty user folders or occasionally a general error of

"Entourage cannot open the folder. You do not have permission to open this folder. Contact Joe Bloggs for permission."

(Where Joe Bloggs is the person with the shared calendar).

On the PC the same user can access the calendars with no problem so I think permissions are set ok.

Any ideas? As this has happened on a number of Macs, I would suspect it's an exchange configuration problem but I'm open to anything as I can't find anything wrong :-(

Cheers
Steve
Sheffield UK

Ask a Question