Switch between notes (esp. on Metro App)

H

hydrelisk

Hi,

I am very new to OneNote, and Windows 8 in the matter, and using the offices newsgroup to seek for help, so please be indulgent if it's a classic question or if i don't know where the answer is. =)

I use OneNote on W8, both full app and metro app, and use the latter as a side notepad.
I usually have it open at the current task, but sometimes need to reopen a classic one such as "Planning of the week / To Do" or "Quicknotes" just because something goes in my mind.

For now i open a quicknote ("WIN+N" then "N") and then sort it afterwards, but i'd like if there was a shortcut to switch between two or a few 'most recent' notes. Like "CTRL + Tab" to switch between tabs on some navigators.

Thanks if you know a shortcut or a tip!

hydrelisk

H

hydrelisk

Le jeudi 14 février 2013 17:20:55 UTC+1, hydrelisk a écrit :
Hi,

I am very new to OneNote, and Windows 8 in the matter, and using the offices newsgroup to seek for help, so please be indulgent if it's a classic question or if i don't know where the answer is. =)

I use OneNote on W8, both full app and metro app, and use the latter as aside notepad.

I usually have it open at the current task, but sometimes need to reopen a classic one such as "Planning of the week / To Do" or "Quicknotes" just because something goes in my mind.

For now i open a quicknote ("WIN+N" then "N") and then sort it afterwards, but i'd like if there was a shortcut to switch between two or a few 'mostrecent' notes. Like "CTRL + Tab" to switch between tabs on some navigators.

Thanks if you know a shortcut or a tip!

hydrelisk

Checked again the list of shortcut today, here is an answer to my own question : Alt + Left/Right do the trick.

It show the previous or next 'visited' page, regardless of the section or the notebook.

I'd like a way to bookmark (temporarly) a Note though, so that whatever I do with other notes I can come back to this note.

cheers,

Ask a Question