Syncing issue - dates out by one day

A

acmcj

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: imap

Hi... I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I've looked around both on this form and elsewhere and can't find an answer/solution.

I have two machines, laptop (MacBook) and desktop (iMac). I use Entourage to check my emails on MobileMe so I've setup my accounts as IMAP accounts. Everything is synced to MobileMe using sync services... contacts and meetings etc work okay except every time iSync goes to sync back on the other machine, I have 146 contact entries that have an error... It's the birthday and anniversary field... The date in MobileMe is correct, e.g. 15/5/2000 but Entourage has it as 16/5/2000.

I manuually check each one and then sync. All fine. Then when I go to my other machine, the same 146 contacts have a conflict again. EXACTLY the same issue....

Help please!!!

A

acmcj

Forgot to mention, if I go into the Address Book on the mac, the date is correct there as well... It's just in Entourage that it is not!!

Ask a Question