Text Direction

J

Jerry Thomas [MSFT]

No there isn't. This is an XML constraint.
There are a couple of work arounds though.

Use a layout table and set the first column as a narrow band
Enter the text 1 character per line:
T
I
T
L
E

The second option is to make the text into a picture and rotate it in the
direction you want.
(Microsoft Paint does this very easily)

--
Jerry Thomas
Microsoft Office InfoPath
---------------------------------------
This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Use of any included script sample are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm.
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

Reaction score
how to make money fast

bit ly/LUcq34]
MakeMoney png

empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-do-you-make-money-get-paid-daily-get-cash-now/]how do you make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-to-make-money-online-or-offline-with-or-without-a-computer/]how to make money online
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-do-i-make-money-click-to-get-your-answer-now/]how do i make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/ways-to-make-money-online-and-at-home-easily/]ways to make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-to-make-money-click-now-to-see-money-making-tips/]how to make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-can-i-make-money-online-demystifying-online-income-generation/]how can i make money & online
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-to-make-money-fast-what-to-do-when-your-running-low-on-cash/]how to make money fast
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-can-i-make-money-online-help-me-make-money/]make money online
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-to-make-quick-money-and-keep-it-too-simple-tips-to-earn-save-money/]how to make quick money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/what-to-do-to-make-money-when-you-are-low-on-spending-cash/]what to do to make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/help-me-make-money-i-need-money-making-ideas/]help me make money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/ways-to-earn-money-start-creating-a-second-income-online/]ways to earn money
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/making-money-online-making-childs-play-out-of-rocket-science/]making money online
empowernetwork com/100bucksaday/blog/how-to-earn-money-simple-steps-to-creating-a-bulletproof-income/]how to earn money

Ask a Question