Two slides at a time in slide show view

A

Allen Moore

I want to be able to do something unique. I want to create my presentation and, when I run it as a slide show, I want it to initially show slides 1 and 2 side by side. When I advance the slides, I want to then show 2 and 3 side by side. I want this to continue throughout the show so that I'm always viewing two consecutive slides in the show. Outside of creating "two slide" slides" (where I build such a single slide that shows two unique images side by side, is there a way to accomplish this? I'm even willing to try programming a macro is it's something that could conceivably be done that way but, admittedly, I've not worked any with PPT macros (but I have used Word and Excel macros quiet a bit and am comfortable with programming).

Thanks!

E

etf

I want to be able to do something unique.  I want to create my presentation and, when I run it as a slide show, I want it to initially show slides1 and 2 side by side.  When I advance the slides, I want to then show 2 and 3 side by side.  I want this to continue throughout the show so that I'm always viewing two consecutive slides in the show.  Outside of creating "two slide" slides" (where I build such a single slide that shows two unique images side by side, is there a way to accomplish this?  I'm even willing to try programming a macro is it's something that could conceivably be done that way but, admittedly, I've not worked any with PPT macros (but Ihave used Word and Excel macros quiet a bit and am comfortable with programming).

Thanks!

Allen, since you didn't mention animation in any of the slides, why
not save the entire show as jpeg or png files, and then place two on a
page however you want, and show as a slide show? Your other option is
to creat a pdf file with "two-up" and view that in slide mode.

Ask a Question