Using input data to manipulate structure cash flow worksheet

S

scotty

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I hope I can explain myself clearly!!

I am setting up a worksheet to enable the construction of a cash flow chart relating to property development. I have an input section where I can select the month in which an activity will commence, how long it will run for and when it will end. I can also select the months in which payments should be made, as a percentage of the total payments.

For example, I might input that the construction stage commences in month 3 and run for 10 months. I am struggling to get my mind around how to set up worksheet so that the relevant costs for construction are shown in the cash flow as commencing in month 3 and as continuing for 10 months.

I also wish to show costs as being apportioned at stages along the 10 month period again as per data entered into input section.

I really hope this makes sense. Can anybody give me any advice as to how I might be able to link the input data with the Cash Flow as per my rough explanation above?

Many thanks.

Ask a Question