Word Header Macro Problem

Reaction score
I have created a header macro that checks to see if a bookmark exists before replacing the contents with a graphic and to do nothing if it does. It does what it's supposed to do when I create a new document, but fails when I run the client's macro (which is protected) to update the document. It's almost as if its still stuck somewhere in that routine.

I'm not getting a runtime error when run the update, but the cursor never appears back in the document. I have to choose Print Preview or open the header to see the graphic.

Here's the question: Is there any code that I can add to my own once I close the header to finish the routine or refresh the page and bring the focus back to the current document?

I've tried adding a Print Preview command or a go to bookmark command to my own code. It works, but I still can't see the header until I manually Preview the document or open the header.

I've inherited this project, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ask a Question