Your Financial Life Line.

W

Wes A.

Good Day!

I have a little personal information I would like to share with you. A few years ago I was sitting on top of the world - big house, seven rental houses, a 300Z to sport around town in and an abundance of income for me and my family to live on. I owned my own company which I started from the ground up and at the time had three offices running full tilt.

Well, as fate would have it, the business started going South. I had to borrow just to make payroll. Everyone was after me for money which I didn't have and could not foster any longer. The long and short of it all was a chapter 7 filing and I watched it all slip away. My new job paid less that a tenth of what I was making and I felt relegated to spending the rest of my life from, "hand to mouth," paycheck to paycheck.

A short time ago I received an invitation to join in on a workshop. My inviter has given me the financial life line I needed to get my life back in order and that is exactly what I am now able to do. Now, I'm offering that same opportunity to you.

You are now holding the financial freedom opportunity in your hands that you have longed for a long time. You are literally one step away from what you have been dreaming of for so long. I can help you achieve your dream of a financially secure future and would be pleased to do so, but these days time is fast becoming a valued commodity for me. I leave you with my contact information in the event you decide to reach out and take hold of your financial life line and freedom. My email address is (e-mail address removed), my telephone number is (252) 202-08851. Contact me today and start your new life tomorrow!
Regards,
Wes A.

Ask a Question