Cannot Change Back to Previous Settings After Clicking "Try the new Outlook"

Reaction score
Hello,
In Outlook version 2303 Build 16227.20318, when you click on Try the new Outlook, there is no option to revert to the old view. The File > Office Account, and File > Options Settings, for the new view have been removed. There isn't even an option to choose File to access other settings. Do not know if this is a bug or working as intended..but the only way I was able to get back to original settings for an end user, was to do a Quick Repair, which didn't work for another user, and when I tried it out to experiment on my own Outlook before all our end users went there, the only way I could get back was to crash Outlook by clicking the immersive reader tab. Then once I opened Outlook my old settings were there and the "Try the new Outlook" button was displayed. ! Anyone else having this issue? Using 365 G3 GCC product and the desktop application.
Thank you,

Ask a Question