Form Builder

S

stephtd

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel In "old Word"(2004) on my Mac I remember creating forms with a form toolbar. It is not something I use much. So, in Word 2008 how do you access the form creation technology? I don't want to create a form letter -- I want to make something you fill in online with the text locked except for the area one answers. Where is that? Steph

A

AlanMac

To find the toolbar that you need:
1 View/Toolbars and select Forms (if thit does not have a tick next to it).

OR 2. Right click any Toolbar and highlight Toolbars and click Forms.

Move the toolbar where it is accessable - use as you did before to add the fields you need to your document. Tip - right click on new form field to find properties, I have found this easy for me but I am sure there are other ways.

Remember you will need to click on the padlock on the Forms Toolbar to view the resulting form correctly.

This is a feature I used a lot in previous versions of Word.

S

stephtd

Thank you so much. I just could not find this and I have a bunch of members I want to submit forms to me as forms and not docs.

THank you!!!!!

Ask a Question