Presenter tools and Display

M

mac-newbie

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I would like to use the presenter tool on my display while getting the viewers to see the usual presentation. I was trying to set this up via the Setup Show option. However, this button does not have a "Screen" option in my case. I only have 3 options under Show Types: Presented by speaker; browsed by an individual and Browsed at a Kisok. How can I get to using the presenter tool option?

Thanks.

M

MooneyFlyer

I would like to use the presenter tool on my display while getting the viewers to see the usual presentation. I was trying to set this up via the Setup Show option. However, this button does not have a "Screen" option in my case. I only have 3 options under Show Types: Presented by speaker; browsed by an individual and Browsed at a Kisok. How can I get to using the presenter tool option?

I believe you need to have the second screen attached to see the "Screen..." button at the bottom of the setup show window.

C

CyberTaz

If you have 2 monitors & your system supports dual displays Presenter Tools
is automatic. See the PPt Help topic: Present a slide show in person

You might also want to watch the video: Great PowerPoint 2008 features

There is nothing in the Set Up Show that specifically pertains to Presenter
Tools - just use the standard Presented by a Speaker or Browsed by an
Individual option. The Presenter Tools feature is explicitly listed in the
Slide Show menu (2nd item) so you can turn it on to rehearse & create notes.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Ask a Question