Presenter Tools view

K

Kdin

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello,
recently I just discovered people using Presenter tools view on power points presentation. Unfortunately when I tried it on my macbook pro, somehow, the audience view on the presenter tools view did not show up any slide. what I saw just a white area. The slide show on the projector however was ok. I did by best to rectify the problem but failed. Anybody who knows please help me...

R

rswc90

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello,
recently I just discovered people using Presenter tools view on power points presentation. Unfortunately when I tried it on my macbook pro, somehow,the audience view on the presenter tools view did not show up any slide. what I saw just a white area. The slide show on the projector however was ok.. I did by best to rectify the problem but failed. Anybody who knows pleasehelp me...

You did not say whether you had "toggled" with the function, control,
option, or apple key and the F7 key. I get different results for each
(sorry -- I still can not tell you with consistency what the results
are). In addition to each of these 4 choices, there IS a difference
between presenter tools and slide show (add in the mix of the 4
mentions alternatives and you get maybe 8 choices more to play with!)

I hope this was some help to just get you moving forward!
Good luck.

Ask a Question