Recover Outlook calendar entry

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted an Outlook calendar entry and am unable to retrieve/recover it using some of the tips I found online. For example, the icon for “Recover Deleted Icons From Server” is not even click-able…

I am using Office 365 Outlook and have a Gmail business account which normally synchronizes with Outlook. However, this particular calendar entry was for some reason never visible when I logged into Gmail but only in Outlook.

Also, I checked the outlook backup settings but there is literally nothing in the folder where the back-up should be.

Anyway, the contents of this entry (pretty much a to-do list) took me ages to compile and are therefore difficult to recreate.

I urgently need this info – any help is appreciated. Thanks so much!

PS: I’m not a techy…

Reaction score
Sometimes mail items are inaccessible due to PST file corruption, For minor corruptions in Outlook, Microsoft provides an inbuilt inbox repair tool that can be used to repair the pst file, If you don't know how to use the inbox repair tool or Scanpst.exe, Follow the steps below.
  1. Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows+E.
  2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
  3. Once you locate ScanPST, double-click on SCANPST.exe
  4. In the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool window, use Browse to select the PST file you wish to scan for errors.
  5. After selecting the file, click Start to begin the scanning process.
  6. If any errors are detected, click Repair to fix them.
Kindly inform me if this solution worked for you. In case it did not, I can provide you with additional potential solutions.

Ask a Question