convert ost to pst

J

Joe hen

Hi can somone send me the conversion tool to convert ost to pst. i receive one from microsoft a couple years ago during a migration and now I can not find it thanks.

O

Oliver Vukovics

Joseph,

I found this website:
http://www.xcopy32.com/downloads/

here on the top "OST2PST"

"Convert a Microsoft Exchange .OST to .PST. Outlook 97/98/2000/2002. This
will not work with Outlook 2003 because of the new Exchange cached mode."

I hope this helps.

J

Joe hen

Thanks but I have tried this but it does not work I keep getting an error I am un sure if it is machine profile specific or outlook profile specific. It works when I create the file on my machine under my profile but it does not work when the file is from another source. Meaning I have a copy of the ost but no longer have the machine and outlook profile in which the profile was created on.

J

Jospeh Henderson

Yes i saw that one and it work great but it is out of my budget. I received a free one from Microsoft before I was hoping I could get that one. Thanks for your help.

R

Roady [MVP]

You're welcome! Good to hear you've got it solved! :)

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox
-Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3

Reaction score
Use ‘Archiving’ to save OST emails to PST :-

By enabling the Auto Archive method in Outlook, you will be able to save the items of OST file in a separate PST file. This method helps you to keep the size of your mailbox manageable. When the size of the mailbox grows and there are multiple messages that are older and you do not require them to be in the mailbox, then you can put them in the archive folder easily. Follow the simple steps to enable auto archiving in Outlook.

-Launch the Outlook application, go to File, and click Options.
-Go to Advanced and click Auto Archive Settings.
-Now select the number of days in which you want to run auto archiving. Select the folder to save the archived file; also, provide the archiving options and finally click OK.
Hope this information is helpful to you.

Reaction score
I want to give a solution to convert OST to PST file with ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Tool to convert all offline file data into Outlook like email addresses, contacts, calendars, attachments, etc. with MS Outlook all versions 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000, including ANSI and Unicode files this application perform in good condition with these version of .ost file without making any changes users can work with simple GUI is so simple that anyone with no technical knowledge can operate the software without any data loss install this tool to get details of their features and operate free demos to convert a few files.

Reaction score
Hello, I recommend you to use Yota OST to PST Converter, an effective conversion tool to convert OST file data to PST. I also used this tool to convert all my data from an offline OST file to PST and it worked fine. You can download it to your Windows PC, add the OST file, and start converting your file to PST file format. You can also first download the demo version to verify its overall working.

Reaction score
I recommend the Softaken OST to PST Converter Application. When using this program, users have control over the data conversion process. It converts OST files to PST and saves the results to a user-specified place. It might be any suitable folder, new or old. This powerful application is easy to use on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7. It runs quickly on both 32-bit and 64-bit computers. The tool is also compatible with all upgraded versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and others. This program also comes in a free edition.

Reaction score
Many Outlook users are facing the problem of OST to PST conversion, which is required in several situations because of the inherent variations between different file formats and the needs of users or organizations. If you have technical knowledge, you can convert an OST file to PST format with the manual method, but lots of users don’t have technical expertise, and there is also the risk of OST file corruption or data loss. So, you can try ToolsCrunch MAC OST to PST Converter. With this utility, you can easily convert your OST file to the PST file format safely and accurately. The tool is beneficial for both Windows and Mac users. Additionally, the program also provides a free version of this application.

Ask a Question