Entourage Calendar Events show incorrectly in iCal

S

Slater17

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hello,
We are running entourage 2008 with an exchange server. When we send a calendar invite from entourage to an ical user in a different time zone, the time of the event stays the same time and does not get adjusted to the correct time zone. If I send the same invite from ical to ical, it works fine. Also if I send the same invite from entourage to outlook users, that works. It's just from entourage to ical that it doesn't interpret the proper time zone. We've even tried using the iCalis "enable time zone support" feature in ical but that still doesn't work. Has anyone seen this issue or have any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you so much for any assistance and sorry if this explanation isn't clear -- i've been banging my head all day on this. It should be a simple thing.
Thanks.
Slater

T

Tony

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hello,
We are running entourage 2008 with an exchange server. When we send a calendar invite from entourage to an ical user in a different time zone, the time of the event stays the same time and does not get adjusted to the correct time zone. If I send the same invite from ical to ical, it works fine. Also if I send the same invite from entourage to outlook users, that works. It's just from entourage to ical that it doesn't interpret the proper time zone. We've even tried using the iCalis "enable time zone support" feature in ical but that still doesn't work. Has anyone seen this issue or have anysuggestions on how to fix? Thank you so much for any assistance and sorry if this explanation isn't clear -- i've been banging my head all day on this. It should be a simple thing.
Thanks.
Slater

I'm seeing the same problem - only Entourage to iCal. I've checked and
double checked the time zone settings on OS X, iCal and Entourage on
both machines.

B

bladnman

I'm seeing the same problem - only Entourage to iCal. I've checked and
double checked the time zone settings on OS X, iCal and Entourage on
both machines.

I can't agree more. This started happening after upgrade to Snow
Leopard. I have checked every TZ setting there is. The message in