Exchange Calendar Syncing Issue

D

dhather

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My work uses Exchange 2003, I have Outlook 2007 on WinXP, and at home I use Entourage 2008 in OS 10.6.3. If I create a calendar event on my Mac it will show up in my calendar in Outlook and it is 'pushed' to my Blackberry. However any events created in Outlook are not showing up in Entourage. I also noticed my Categories do not match my Outlook ones.

Any help with this would be great! My company IT people don't support Macs fully so they can't help me.

A

AJMAC25

Thank you for asking this question. I was just going to post similar today. Hope we get an answer.

AJ

P

pinti59

You will need to empty the cache in Entourage. Just make sure that the calendar in outlook is correct.

What this basically means is that, it will rebuild your whole Entourage Calendar from the Exchange Server.

To do this control-click on the calendar, click properties, and click empty cache.

Once again, just make sure that the outlook calendar is correct, any entries that is in Entourage and not in Outlook will be wiped

Hope this helps.

Pete

Ask a Question