Ican't see anything in entourage, although I think it'sthere. Preference window does not display.

S

SophiaN

Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Yesterday I transfered my old Mac to my new MacBook Pro using migration assistant. Everything seemed to work fine: I was able to log into entourage and emails were downloaded. I was able to access and read mail. All folders, contacts and calendars seemed to be there as well.

I opened system preferences and altered the font size. The font changed. Then I tried to alter the font type (Verdnana to Arial)- all my emails disappeared or went blank. I could see the email 'letter' icon, but could not see any text. I could actually even sort by header fields such as "received". It appears that my font is white.

I closed and exited out completely. Then when I reopned entourage, nothing is there at all. I can't see any emails, calendars or contacts. HOWEVER, it appears to be pulling emails off the server and I even can see the email notification of an incoming email. When I click on the notice of the incoming email it pulls the email up. I can see who it was from, but can't see any email content. Office notifications pop up as well.

If I try to open 'preference window" I click and then see nothing. No display window comes up. If I click on 'accounts' I don't see any accounts to look at either.

I also tried switching identities and that doesn't help. I don't think that it's an account or identity issue, but rather a bug with entourage now.

I have no clue as to what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sophia

Ask a Question