PPT Video Problems - Video skipping last second

E

EJ

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Someone else posted this a while ago, but I thought I'd repost since it didn't get much feedback.

I have several video files of various formats (mpg, avi) that play just fine in QT, but when I embed them in a PowerPoint presentation the last second of video skips. That is, the right before the last second the video pauses, then jumps right to the end. This is on a brand new machine, so I don't think this is a hardware issue.

Has anyone else seen this, and if so discovered a workaround?

TTA

J

Jim Gordon MVP

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Someone else posted this a while ago, but I thought I'd repost since it didn't get much feedback.

I have several video files of various formats (mpg, avi) that play just fine in QT, but when I embed them in a PowerPoint presentation the last second of video skips. That is, the right before the last second the video pauses, then jumps right to the end. This is on a brand new machine, so I don't think this is a hardware issue.

Has anyone else seen this, and if so discovered a workaround?

TTA

Hi,

Microsoft is aware of this problem, but so far there is not a fix.

-Jim

--
Jim Gordon
Mac MVP

MVPs are independent experts who are not affiliated with Microsoft.

Visit my blog
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-i7JMeio7cqvhotIUwCzaJWq9

Ask a Question