printing excel worksheets to one pdf

J

jayklumpp

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to print multiple excel worksheets to one pdf file? Excel 2007 has an add-in called publish as pdf or xps that you can download for free. You save the file as pdf or xps, then it lets you choose the pages from the workbook. No adjusting any of the print settings and it works every time.

In Office 2008 the best I can do is change worksheets to the same dpi setting, and I can maybe get four files for the ten worksheets I wanted to print. then I stitch them together in Preview. I typically print several worksheets at one time and the stitching is cumbersome so I am looking for a better option. something like the publish as pdf that is available for Windows.

C

CyberTaz

Nothing of that nature has been provided on the Mac side. Unless some
3rd-party utility has surfaced recently you'll have to continue stitching,
I'm afraid.

J

jayklumpp

Where would you look? Do you think that down the line there will be a fix in the mac version of office like the windows based add-in? If I purchased acrobat and printed to distiller would I have better luck? I am new to mac and don't know where to start. thank you for the reply.

C

CyberTaz

I doubt you'll see anything any time soon, but the problem is reportedly
with Adobe. They apear to be holding Apple & MS up for ransom re PDF
licensing in OS X... So, Nope, Distiller will do you no good.

I doubt you'll have any better luck but you might try VersionTracker.com for
any new utility releases.

Ask a Question