Problems with copy/paste in publisher

Reaction score
Hi ive been using Office for some time now without any problems... I produce a community newspaper which involves quite a bit of copying from documents/emails etc directly into publisher. Until yesterday everything worked fine... Not sure what has happened but i can no longer highlight and copy something in either an email or word and theN paste it into a text box in the publisher screen.

I looked at a solution posted for a similar problem which involved clicking in the publisher text box, clicking on 'change text' and then text file etc... this is not a viable solution for me as it copies the whole document and not just portions, ie doesnt allow you to select the text you need from the document. Also when I click on the 'clipboard' it will show the last item copied but that is all. I'm not sure if I have accidently changed a setting somewhere ?? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Reaction score
sorry but i think ive posted this on the wrong thread.. so have reposted it...plese ignore this thread as i dont know how to delete it

Thanks

Ask a Question