Shared Link is showing empty notebook

Reaction score
I am trying to share my notebook (it was created as a class notebook through Microsoft Teams if that makes any difference). The student was in my Team but was deleted. I added him back into the Team but he had been automatically deleted from the class notebook. I added his name back to the group of students who had permissions to view the notebook but when he clicks on the link, it says the notebook is empty. I then got a shareable link and have the permission on for anyone with the link being able to view and sent it to him and someone else in my organization. Both of them said it showed an empty notebook, when the notebook is not empty. Anyone have any suggestions so they can see the content of the notebook in OneNote? Thank you.

jc7

Reaction score
Has he logged out of oneNote and back in in the app itself? That sometimes helped my students. If the link is being opened in a web browser, switching browsers and/or clearing cookies can also help.

Ask a Question