Syncing entourage with my iphone - one way traffic

A

Annette27

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Can someone please help me. I have the latest versions of Office 2008 Home, iMac and iPhone. Just swapped over from a PC system. The problem is with the calendar side of Entourage. I can sync all the information and changes to my iPhone but any change I make on my iphone calendar only shows up in iCal and not in Entourage. Should I give up and set up the windows option on my iMac and use my PC based office software. Thanks

J

jolamiller

iPhone will only talk to iCal, but once the info is in iCal you can move it to show up in Entourage. Take a look at iCal. Do the appts. from iPhone show in a new calendar with a different color? Just grab those appts. and drag and drop them on the Entourage color on the calendar panel at left. They'll change color and sync with Entourage on the Mac (provided you have turned on the sync services in the preferences dialog).

Hope that helps.

Ask a Question