testing (OT) 2

C

Carrie

I put this post on using the google group version, now using the Microsoft newsgroup server. I'm trying to pin down what works and what doesn't and why this specific sign in ID doesn't work on google groups OR on the news server I use in Outlook Express. But another ID I have does.

I'm posting this using the Microsoft newsgroup server, which is something else, and should work.

Maybe I'm in the Twilight Zone and not really here (LOL)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a few days now I haven't had posts show up on google groups OR on a newsgroup server I use in Outlook Express.

If I use another sign in ID (with google) it does work.

But, I don't know why what I post wouldn't show up in google groups AND in the newsgroups server (regardless of which one I use to post) they say my post was successful and in the newsgroup server (Outlook Express) I see the post in my SENT folder. It just never shows up on the group. I even checked to see if I had myself blocked (LOL) (and you can't block anyone in google groups)

I'm posting this from google groups, and going to try the MS server, too. That SHOULD work, it has nothing to do with the newsgroup server I use for other groups.

Nobody else seems to be having a problem with this, and those I know off the group and contacted via email have said they don't see my posts.

Anyway, this is a google group/newserver test so unless someone has any idea about why it says my posts are successful but they never show up on the group (with this sign in ID/info) you can just skip it...

Ask a Question