Text in note pane of "normal" display suddenly much larger

Reaction score
I tried this in the other office forum, but as has happened in the past, it just sat there.

Powerpoint 2019. I usually have the notes pane open when in "normal" view. And the text in the notes pane is small. when I'm in the Notes Page view, it's FINE - it's 12 point and that's what I want.

A couple days ago, after shutting down and restarting Powerpoint, suddenly, the text in the notes pane is BIG. It's still fine in the Notes Page.

I wasted a couple hours trying to find a way to make it go back to normal. I've found SEVERAL comments that insist that there's a pair of "A"s in the bottom corner of the pane to change the size, but THERE ARE NOT. Nothing anywhere that I can find.

HOW do I get the text BACK TO being smaller in the notes pane of the normal window? I DON'T want to change the font size or anything else, JUST make it not be huge on the normal pane.

Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Fortunately I stumbled on an answer. Fixes the notes size in Normal view, but it appears there's NO fix for the lousy way presenter view show the notes.

Ask a Question