How to recover my old emails from offline data of Outlook?

Reaction score
Unable to access my emails in Outlook from offline data due to some error in the offline storage table (OST file). How can I get back my emails in MS Outlook?

Reaction score
Open Exchange Email application (Outlook) in offline mode
Click on File menu > Open & Export > Import/Export
Import & Export wizard will appear, click on Export to a file > Outlook data file (.pst)
Choose the OST folders which contain the required Exchange information and click Next button
Browse the location where you want to save the recovered data, and then click the finish button.

Reaction score
Do you need to recover old emails from the offline data of Outlook? Then I want to recommend this ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Tool can recover all data from OST files without an Exchange server by converting your .ost file to .pst format you can open it to see all the data of the .ost file emails, contacts, and tasks, notes, calendars, journals, etc. This application works to recover all data whether it's new or old in a smooth manner to do the repairing process of OST files without Outlook extension or Exchange Server install this app on all Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. A free Demo is offered by the tool.

Reaction score
Are you searching for a way that can be workable to recover my old emails from offline data of Outlook and then try to recover all offline .ost data to convert them into PST with this SameTools Convert OST to PST Tool is very useful to work with OST files and can convert all emails, contacts, attachments, calendars, notes, tasks, etc. without Outlook and Exchange server. Users can convert all versions of Outlook's OST files that are completely supported, and Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista download it try out offered a free demo to convert offline files old emails to recover them with this app users can work with the bulk large file without making any errors.

Reaction score
Recover your old emails from offline data of Outlook with this ToolsCrunch Mac OST to PST Converter Tool, which can easily convert your OST files to Outlook PST files with simple direct steps. It directly converts OST files without any kind of data loss or corruption of the original file. The tool helps to convert all bulk file OST to PST format and it provides the filter option to convert selective files according to date range, subject, sender, recipients, etc., and is also useful for skipping unnecessary data. This application is completely user-friendly and easy to perform by all types of users without having any advanced technical knowledge. This app is available with a free demo.

Ask a Question